Join the Mountain Pass Team!
About Our Company
We’re based just outside of Ann Arbor, Michigan in the historical and eclectic town of Ypsilanti. As a rapidly growing software company, we offer a dynamic environment that values drive, ingenuity, problem-solving, collaboration and honest and open communication. In the end, it’s all about the success of our customers and we go the extra mile to achieve that.
Want to join our dynamic and growing team? Email us at info@GoMountainPass.com to inquire about our available positions and career opportunities!
Are you ready to use your software knowledge and customer support savvy skills at a really cool start-up offering SaaS for higher education clients? If so, read on and apply today!
About Mountain Pass and Our Culture
Mountain Pass is a fast-growing software company that is committed to delivering outstanding solutions and service. We are committed to the growth of our employees and expect every member of the team to have an impact on our success. Your voice will be heard at Mountain Pass and you will see the impact you are making on the company. We are committed to an inclusive workplace that respects the differences of all members of the team.
About the Role
We are seeking an Implementation Specialist for our SaaS software, SmartPath, a faculty information system for leading higher education institutions. This role is responsible for the deployment and implementation of our software while ensuring it meets client requirements as well as providing exceptional customer service throughout the deployment and implementation process. Success requires working knowledge in SaaS software solutions; ability to work well as part of a team; and strong analytical, communication, and customer service skills. Responsibilities include and are not limited to:
- Collaborate and consult with clients to gather and understand their deployment and implementation requirements and ensure they are met.
- Develop deployment and implementation plans and schedules and communicate them to clients.
- Configure, test, and troubleshoot software to ensure successful deployment and implementation.
- Work with the software development team to provide feedback on software features and functionality.
- Provide training and support to clients to ensure they can effectively use the software.
- Document the deployment and implementation process to ensure standard application for future clients.
- Continuously monitor and assess the deployment and implementation process for enhancements where applicable.
- Work with cross-functional teams to identify and resolve any issues related to the deployment and implementation process.
- Maintain knowledge of the latest technology and industry trends related to software deployment and implementation in higher education.
- Associate’s degree or relevant certifications and/or work experience in computer science, information technology or related field.
- Working knowledge of SaaS software deployment and implementation; understands and enjoys technology and technology tools as a solution for meeting customer’s needs.
- Customer service experience with a commitment to ensuring customer satisfaction.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Proficiency in all Microsoft Office and Google Workspace applications.
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively with cross-functional teams.
- Attention to detail with the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Self-starter and takes initiative with limited supervision.
- Close proximity to Ann Arbor for occasional on-site meetings.
Perks and Benefits: Competitive compensation, paid time off, equity, and incredible work flexibility.