Join the Mountain Pass Team!
About Our Company
We’re based just outside of Ann Arbor, Michigan in the historical and eclectic town of Ypsilanti. As a rapidly growing software company, we offer a dynamic environment that values drive, ingenuity, problem-solving, collaboration and honest and open communication. In the end, it’s all about the success of our customers and we go the extra mile to achieve that.
Want to join our dynamic and growing team? Email us at info@GoMountainPass.com to inquire about our available positions and career opportunities!
Software Configuration Support Specialist
About the Role
This position will provide excellent customer support to clients relating to their deployment of our SaaS software, SmartPath, and assist in configuration, deployment and training for new customers. Success requires proficiency and sound technical knowledge in SaaS software solutions; ability to work well as part of a team; and strong analytical, communication, and customer service skills.
Customer Support Responsibilities:
- Respond in a timely and effective manner to customer support inquiries using our online ticketing system.
- Improve the support quality of our ticketing system, processes, and knowledge base.
- Support development and deployment efforts with quality testing, documentation, and training.
- Meet with clients following the sale of software packages to collect data and other information required to configure software systems.
- Create a project plan for each client, detailing the tasks that need to be completed for the timely deployment of tailored software systems.
- Communicate with clients throughout the software configuration process to obtain feedback and approval.
- Configure software systems based on clients’ individual needs and specifications.
- Educate clients on how to use purchased software systems and configured system features.
- Create supporting documentation and videos for each client to assist them with their deployment.
- Configure software systems and all necessary components.
- Ensure that the project team is aware of key deliverables and project milestones.
- Provide cost and time estimates to clients who require additional configurations to be done.
- Bachelor’s degree with a major or minor in computer science, engineering, computer information science, information technology, or a related field.
- Proven experience implementing systems and providing customer support.
- Proficiency in all Microsoft Office and Google Workspace applications.
- Basic knowledge of HTML and Python a plus.
- The ability to multitask effectively.
- The ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Exceptional communication and customer service skills.
Perks and Benefits: Competitive compensation, paid time off, equity, and incredible work flexibility.
Interested candidates can apply here.